From this release, we made the following changes.
- Improve the way content displays in mobile view (when the width of that content has been set below 100% in desktop mode).
- Fixed bug CUB-76, so a responsive page can now be set as the homepage and it will display correctly in live mode.
- Removed the old editor sidebar from displaying to maximise editing space.
- Added a page drop-down menu to allow users to easily switch from a responsive page to other pages in the editor.
- Single click to select and drag button elements.
- Removed the add ('+') button that displayed at the bottom of the page when in preview mode so the preview mode represents the live site more accurately.
- Column containers resize in line with the column that has the maximum height.
- Change the word 'Padding' to 'Spacing' in the Style section of the right-hand panel.
- Working on implementing apps, so that our existing apps can be added onto a responsive page.
- Adding an icon library
- More UX improvements.