Adding a text box
- Within a column, click 'Click to add content' and select the 'Text' option.
- A line of title text and a line of body text will appear on the page.
- Double-click either box to edit the text. You can delete a text box by clicking the 'x' button while it is selected.
Click to select a text box. Here you can edit the text format including:
- Bold/italic/underline: Highlight any characters in the box and choose to make the selected text bold, italic or underlined.
- Alignment: Place your cursor on any row or highlight more than one row, then use the alignment options to align the selected rows to the left, right or centre.
- Link: Highlight any text and click the link icon, add your link URL then click the tick icon to create a hyperlink within your text. If you want the text to link to another section of your page, enter #example (replace 'example' with the section id).
Click the arrow on the right to expand the right sidebar if it doesn't display. Click in a text box to select it, and from there you can edit:
- Background: Add a background colour or image fill to your text box.
- Font & size: Under the 'Text' section in the right sidebar, choose a font style and change the size using the slider.
- Colour: Under the 'Style' section in the right sidebar, choose a colour for your text.