Click on the '+' icon to add a new section and select the menu/navigation bar (under the navigation tab).
This provides an area where you can add your site or business name, and appears on the left of the menu.
- From the right sidebar change the text in the 'Brand' box. You can leave this blank if you'd prefer nothing displayed.
- In the 'URL' field, add a URL if you would like the name to be clickable in your menu (for example linking to your homepage).
- Click to select a link in the menu.
- From the right sidebar you can change the text of the link, and the URL it directs to. NB: Make sure to include the http:// part of the URL. You can also choose a section of the page to link to, alternatively, using the 'Section' drop-down menu.
From the right sidebar you can change the styling of your menu including:
- Colour - Under the 'Background' section, click the colour thumbnail to change the menu bar colour.
- Image - Under the 'Background' section, click the image thumbnail to add an image background to your menu.
- Width - Under the 'Style' section, choose a width for the menu bar from the dropdown (displayed in percentages).
- Alignment - Under the 'Style' section, select an alignment for the links.
You can also change the individual links in your menu in the same way, by selecting the link itself rather than the whole menu.
You can also fix the position of your menu to either the top or the bottom of the page. This allows the menu to be fixed so that when a site visitor scrolls up or down a page, the menu is always visible.
- Click on the menu in edit mode and open the side editing panel.
- Under Navbar properties, select the 'position' of your menu.
- Static - This means the menu will only appear wherever you choose to position it.
- Fixed on top - This means the menu will always be visible at the top of the page, even when a visitor scrolls.
- Fixed on bottom - This means the menu will always be visible at the bottom of the page, even when a visitor scrolls.
From the right sidebar, you can change the font style and size across the entire menu.
- Colour - From the 'Style' section click on the colour thumbnail to select a colour.
- Style - From the 'Text' section choose the font style and size.
You can also change the individual links in your menu in the same way, by selecting the link itself rather than the whole menu. This will override whatever is set up in the main menu settings.