You can follow these steps to create a link directing visitors to a specific point on a page. This is especially useful for longer pages on your website.
- Choose/add an anchor point (an image for example) on your page and note the X and Y coordinates of your object.
- Next, add link text by going to 'Insert' in the top toolbar > 'Body text' from the left sidebar. Add your text, e.g. 'Go to next section'.
- With the text highlighted, from the floating Editor box click the 'Link' tab.
- Select the globe icon (Link to an external URL).
- Delete or overwrite the "http://" and add the following script:
- Replace the x,y coordinates with the location position of the object in the first point above, e.g. (203,139).
- Click 'Apply' and save your page. Click 'View my site' to test the anchor link.