Adding a shape
- Go to 'Insert' in the top toolbar.
- From the left side bar choose a shape under the 'Shapes' section. The shape will then be added to your page.
Resizing a shape
- Click to select the shape.
- Click, hold and drag the dots on the side and corners of the shape. You can drag out to enlarge, or drag in to make smaller.
- Alternatively with the shape selected, from the floating Editor window you can change the width and height to a specific measurement (in pixels).
Editing a shape
From the floating Editor box, you can edit various aspects of your shape.
- Info tab - Rotate, resize, change position.
- Style tab - Change colour and borders. Enable image fill (details below).
- Effects tab - Add a drop shadow, glow or blur to your shape.
- Link tab - Add a link to your shape.
Image fill tool
- With the shape selected, from the floating Editor box click the 'Style' tab.
- From the first dropdown menu, choose 'Image Fill'.
- Click 'Edit' then 'Browse' to choose your image or upload a new one. With the image selected in the file manager, click 'Use this'.
- Use the Scale, Angle and X/Y coordinates to edit the image fill. You can also click, hold and drag the arrow on the image to resize and position.
Adding a shape link
Check out our links guide for steps on adding links to a shape.