What are your terms and conditions?
You can find our full terms and conditions right here…
What is the Data Protection Act and how do Moonfruit comply with it?
This is a government legislation that protects your own personal data and stops your information (contact address, emails, phone numbers) from been abused by any organisation or individual.
As we are a commercial company providing you with a service, we abide by these legal requirements and ensure that your data is protected.
For more information, please see the links below…
How do I unsubscribe from your newsletter/mailing list?
Each newsletter or offer we send you does include an option to unsubscribe. However, you can also do it manually through your account.
- Log in to any site in your account, go to ‘Admin’ on the top tool bar, and ‘Your details’ on the left hand side.
- When the ‘User details’ panel loads, choose the ‘Your details’-> ‘View or edit your details’
- Then, click the ‘Next’ buttons until you get to the mailing list panel.
- Deselect both options and ‘Submit’.
- This stops you receiving newsletters and offers, however, this doesn’t prevent us sending you reminders about any accounts/sites/domains you have still have remaining with us.
How do I contact you?
You can contact us from this page.
What do I do if I have a problem with the content of another site?
The content of a site is the sole responsibility of the site leader (the person who manages the site).
Where there is a dispute over the content on a site, the first step is to speak with the site leader. Most site leaders will usually provide contact details or an email address on their site.
In most cases, we have found that the site leader is happy to comply. However, if they are unhelpful or they do not respond, you can make a complaint directly to the us. Please note, for legal reasons we cannot exercise any editorial power over the content of a site - we can only act if the site has explicitly broken our terms and conditions, e.g. if the site is fraudulent, libellous, illegal, incites hatred, contains harassment or hosts viruses or trojans. If this is the case, please email us at ' firstname.lastname@example.org ' with the site address and relevent pages, the nature of of your complaint, and contact details for you.
When it is clear our terms and conditions have been broken we will act promptly.
Is the software safe for my children to use?
We do have a large number of young people who use our services. However, as with any other public internet service, the following precautions should be taken...
- Warn your children about giving out phone numbers, email addresses or any other contact information to strangers over the internet.
- Make sure they know never to arrange to meet anyone without your permission.
- Monitor their online activity.