This can be used when you want to create an email address for your domain but forward all emails to an existing external address, eg a Gmail address. Note that this does not create a mailbox, but rather an alias - so mail will only be received to the external address.
- Log into moonfruit.com and go to Account > Domains.
- Click Manage > Email & Settings, next to the domain you are creating the fowarding for. When the panel loads, select 'Forward emails to existing email address’, then ‘Next’.
- In the next panel type a new email address based upon your domain name e.g. email@example.com.
- Add your existing email address into the field on the right, then click ‘Add’ and ‘Create’.
- The forwarding is now set up - emails sent to the new address will be received to your external mailbox.