If you're in the London area on the 19th October, we'd love to see you at our launch event for Moonfruit ShopBuilder, which we are holding in conjunction with Paypal and Startup Britain.
If you reserve a ticket - and they're free, by the way - we promise to keep you busy. You'll have the chance to:
- Meet the Moonfruit team, including Joe, Wendy and Eirik, and the designers and developers that have worked so hard to bring ShopBuilder to life
- See ShopBuilder in action, and pick up copious tips and advice from the people who know best
- See how ShopBuilder works seamlessly on non-Flash devices, such as the iPad and iPhone
- Attend talks and workshops from Wendy, Joe, and representatives from Paypal and Startup Britain on how to get the best out of your small business in these tough economic times
- Receive super-collectable Moonfruit merchandise, including hoodies, t-shirts, stationery and bags
There will also be a selection of drinks and canapés on offer, and a chance to chat and network. Did we mention it's free?
Tickets are available on a strictly first-come, first-served basis, so be sure to visit our event page for full details, and to reserve your place. The venue is located less than 10 minutes' walk from Richmond station, which is served by the District Line, Overground and National Rail services.
UPDATE 20/10/11: Some nice feedback following yesterday's launch:
Mike Butcher at TechCrunch: Moonfruit makes play for shop identity with killer Facebook integration
Ian Whiteling from THREE-SIXTY:ShopBuilder puts the e-asy in ecommerce