Our HTML Snippet widget gives you a lot of flexibility to use a wide range of Snippets from a huge selection of 3rd party suppliers. Everything from image galleries, to shops, booking calendars as well as forms, polls and flip books.
- Click on 'Insert' in the main toolbar > 'HTML Snippet' in the left sidebar. The widget will be added to the page.
- Click on the 'Setup' tab from the floating Editor box.
- Paste the HTML code into the blank field (or come back once you've copied it to your clipboard).
- Click 'Apply'.
- If dimensions are supplied within the code the widget will ask you if you want to resize using the given dimensions - click: 'Yes'.
- 'Save' the page and view the widget by clicking 'View my site' in the top right corner.
- Pictobrowser - integrates with Flickr and Picasa
- Issu - good for all sorts of publishing (but do checkout the Visual Inspiration section)
- Photo Snack - Slideshow allowing Flickr, FB, Picas and Instagram integeration
Cookie consent banner